Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Today is a day to think a little more about those we love I guess.  I am so blessed by the family and friends I have in my life.  There is one little guy who spreads joy to all that he is around.  He is so sweet and the apple of his Mimi's eye.  Last week he spent the night with us and whenever he does, we just laugh and laugh.  Here are a few pictures of his visit.  The first one is his funny hat.  Then there was a beam of sunshine shining in my kitchen.  He kept walking through it and making the funniest face.  Then of course he had to play the guitar.  Haven't decided which he loves to do the most yet - play ball or play the guitar.  What a joy to watch him grow.  Thank Heaven for grandchildren and for little Valentines!



1 comment:

  1. Janet you are so right! What joy grandkids bring to your life!!

    ReplyDelete